Monday 28 November 2011

6D- Delicious

Creating a Delicious account was quick and easy to do prior to watching the quick video given to have a broad knowledge on how ot publish, use and create it.
I also noticed that its a  good tool for discovering sites  not just site but other site that may be at times wouldn't really shoot up via Google chrome and your able to share them with others.
I personally manipulate my delicious site and kept on going over and over it.


I was able to see others link not necessarily Bapp students but i managed to tag a fellow student  (Natalie) in whom i saw her stack and site.


Below is my ten delicious

https://www.delicious.com/akinwunmi23

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for filling in my survey Akin! I am glad you found it easy to use - I prefer to communicate via the blogs rather than e-mail. But, if you ever want to send me a private message, you can just click on my profile through my blog, and click to send me a message. How's it all going? Delicious is really cool isn't it? I've found it a great tool...without it I don't know how I would keep track of all the sites I am finding for next term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried contacting you but nothing yet. and yes delicious is more than cool no other words to decribe it although i had to learn how to use it at first before it became so easy. I also found out other people who tend to use the same sight as me this was interesting to know what they were using it for.
    its going well just that now am at the point of my three thousand words and i have no idea on how to begin or start. as for next term i know i would find more than the links i have used.

    ReplyDelete