Friday 11 November 2011

Diminishing change of inquiry (pilot survey)

over the couple of weeks i have been struggling in getting people to make comments upon comments regarding my inquiry and interest i have over the victorian gothic buidling called St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
I decided to have my own SIG group in my own personal facebook make comments but unfortunatley i though it would have been a success but not really.
i reckon it was due to the changes they have at the hotel and how everyone is really busy doing task and assignments given they are unable to make feed back.

Finally i managed to get someone who is able to answer my questions regarding this amazing architecture in the middle of an urban city. I still decided that i would still put foward my pilot survey forward regardless as i know certain people would answer it this is due to the fact that i have thinned out my questions.

As soon as i get my results am able to go further and progress on to know my next step. i then had a plan B just incase the pilot survey doesnt go to well within the hendon library campus which i go to i would give a written out questionnaire for random people to fill in and get there feed back in order to complete my task.

No comments:

Post a Comment