Friday 11 November 2011

Whats your thoughts on Survey Monkey

Sometimes if feels like you know it all but technically you don't.
I have hit this brick wall whereby i thought i knew how easy survey monkey is.
i found it funny because i thought to my self as a design student am able to use survey monkey quite easily and its a piece of cake. i was wrong i struggled and stumbbled on where to go and how to do make my template or have my questions written out.

Despite being shown how to use it and design your own theme questions and manay more i still found it unsatisfying for not deliveriing what i truelly want. But i know i would reflect back on my mistake and what i could do better and change.
please kindly tell me how you found survey monkey where there ups and downs and struggles or a piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment