Monday 4 April 2011

Starting out on BAPP




Starting out BAPP has enlarged my possibilities and has made my thoughts expand larger and broader.
As a candidate i have come to realised that after graduating from  an FdA Graphic design course as a person i became more aware,  openminded, bubbly approachable and a motivator. In other case i  don't get bored easily as i get my brain cells ticking, thinking and ongoing.
Having those skills i have managed to connect, convey visually and non visually and communicate with clients whereby am given a design brief to complete from the beginning to the end.
Pushing my boundaries by using other forms of technology to get  my clients in getting their task, ideas and achievement done.
Having other interest in a different field due to my experience i liaise with clients, staff, organisers and many more. With in this field i learn- Listen, emphasise, apologise, react and notify. This field has also enabled me to become more aware and focus around and outside my environment.
Choosing the course BAPP i found a way to connect with other candidate, learned to share, compose and grow.
As i learned that the more you know people the more you will role well with the immense clients.

Broadening my sentences above i've come to realise that my experience has lead me to tough up to standard jobs and more responsibilities within the field, am able to demonstrate task effectively am able to manage and have a good relationship with customers or those who i meet along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Really good working out through the diagrams. I think this process of working out what matters to the profession will have a big influence on your practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having this diagram done. On a certain event i sort of used this method to do a diagram of an event happening at work.

    i tried to differentiate and spot out what was happening on the day of an event taking place.

    well do to the feedback i got the staffs in whom i briefed automatically got the idea plain and clear.

    Even in allocation and telling the staff where to be by looking at a diagram they found it useful.

    Till this day not just i do i use diagram at work but including my senior managers and middle class managers use it.

    sometimes i reflect back on the diagram by using colours as well for those you are unable to tell where they are meant to be and do.
    I also use coloured diagram to indicate items .

    ReplyDelete