Friday 14 October 2011

S'I'G special interest group- St Pancras Renaissance


In regards in developing my own “special interest group”. I have currently decided to use my ex co workers St pancras group via my facebook to support my programme  and share the same similar interest .

As my ex co workers most of them have and are still working in the same building professionally and hopefully have a great deal of interest into what I do.

The main thing that bugs me is that why would Sir Gilbert Scott build an extravagant iconic building in the center of London?

 What actually possessed him in doing this particular building?

 why was it the most successful building of all of his work ?

I was browsing through the net to even have a deeper understanding of the building and I came through a short article that stated the building should not exist.

So this questions comes in place too

Why should the iconic building have the right not to exist ?

And did it’s purposes failed to serve and deliver?



http://www.facebook.com/groups/245759938775444/

No comments:

Post a Comment