Tuesday 1 February 2011

2011 BAPP WBL STUDENT (Please kindly be a follower)

Hi, 
My name is Akinwunmi Davies, a previous BAPP students who started September 2009. But due to the unforeseen circumstances i decided to start at fresh with the freshers of this year.


In this case i will comply, communicate, engage, participate with my new team BAPP members. I know that this year i will certainly give in my full attention when needed and share, promote, display what i know and i do learn with in the chosen environment .


Overall i would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone who is doing this course to follow me 
in order to interact, share values and thoughts with in prior discussion taught, said or given to do 


apart from that i know am starting at fresh and going to enjoy this

No comments:

Post a Comment