Wednesday 2 February 2011

BAPP WBL


BAPP WBL

This Programme will enable me to develop learning activities, help me engage in my professional commitments. I will learn how to experience a variety of things. The course will teach me a lot about myself and within the professional field even in thinking outside of the box based on the way I learn and respond. I am a kinesthetic learner however during the course I will develop and build my confidence, which will increase
And make me feel that I have more to offer in the academic field

During the Cat Hill Campus session i met my advisor and other students on the course. I was then informed that I would be required to set up a Blog. I knew how to set up a blog due to my previous college whereby I was taught, However I got my blog set up and I started to blog based on what was given to me and required to do on my chosen module. I could post things and share things with the advisors and pupils. This is how we will connect is how we would all communicate and learn more about each other over the duration of the course.

So here I begin

Inspired by Alan Durrant and Abbey Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment