Monday 7 February 2011

lines of Professional Inquiry

To develop my sets of questions as a candidate, firstly i will establish my professional practice whereby in which I would like to progress. Currently am freelancing in the graphic design field. I have clients whereby I get work done for them meanwhile when I ain’t freelancing I work as a supervisor events manager in a banqueting and conference venue whereby I manage the staff, guest, organizer, chef etc. With in this current field which am in suits my needs at times, but the reason for taking this course is to establish what my chosen field would lead to after freelancing in the design field. As a candidate I certainly been freelancing over three years and still being professionally learning and developing into the field. This course is to help me build my confidence, aspirations and intentions and once this ends I will finally have the desire to pursue more, be creative and have a professional knowledge with in my field.

As a candidate over the past months I thought of what I could become once this course has reached its end:
·      Event Manager, Events and Marketing designer
·      Full time freelance or contract designer, Graphic design teacher

a variety of questions will be raised in order to help me for my future within the  professional practice. Am glad to be a freelance designer as well as an event supervisor manager this two field ill help me develop my character in depth and professionally.

·      Event Manager, Events and Marketing designer
- What the roles are of each and what are the required skills and qualifications would I  acquire for such position?
- How I transform from a designer to and events manager?
- Having a good customer professional feedback with in the fields.

·      Full time freelance or contract designer, Graphic design teacher
- the role of a freelance, contract designer and teacher Graphic designer and what skills and qualifications i would require?
- What elements, sessions, interviews and customer feedback were given and how useful was it.
- How could I incorporate graphic design to my skills in further depths to make my work unique.
- Why teaching, freelancing or contract in graphic design?
- What is or why web design is changing graphic design rapidly

I feel both these variety of questions will raise issues that I am currently facing in my professional practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment